Discouraged Workers now support Raspberry Pi 4 Raspbian
Today I updated a new Extras build include supports Raspberry Pi 4 B Raspbian. I wanted to support Gentoo64 too, but there was no Bluetooth keyboard working so I couldn’t test it.
- Update: Version 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
- Update: Ren’Py Engine Version 220.127.116.111 > 18.104.22.168
- Fixed: A fairly major issue that could cause screens that interpolate text to not update, or update improperly.
- Fixed: properly runs the image prediction routine from the image prediction thread.
- Improved: The drag and drop system has been improved to better interact with updated screens.
- Notice: There will be more changes because I use nightly build of Ren’Py.
- Added: Raspberry Pi 4 support.
- Improved: System console messages are now displayed in your selected language.
- Fixed: Crash with Pydict import error.
- Download Extras DLC.
- In the Steam client, right-click the Discouraged Workers, open Properties, move to LOCAL FILES tab, select the BROWSE LOCAL FILES.
- Open Extras directory, then copy Discouraged-Workers-22.214.171.124-raspi.tar.bz2 to somewhere that you can access on your Pi
Configure your Pi with raspi-config. In Advanced options,
- Memory Split: 256MB
- GL Driver: GL (Fake kms)
- Reboot your Pi.
- Copy the RPi build wherever you want.
In terminal, type:
tar xf Discouraged-Workers-126.96.36.199-raspi.tar.bz2 cd Discouraged-Workers-188.8.131.52 ./Discouraged-Workers.sh
Press Shift+G, select Force OpenGL Renderer, quit and re-run.