Icon Generator for Game Developers
Shell scripts to generate many app icons more easier for developers. This is a cloned repository, restored the old ImageMagick version and added scripts for game developers.
VERSION: 1.0.0 USAGE: SH INPUT OUTPUT EXAMPLE: all.sh icon.png icons DESCRIPTION: This scripts aim to generate many app icons easier and simply. INPUT - The source png image must be 1024x1024 pixels. OUTPUT - The destination path where the icons generate to. AUTHOR: smallmuou <email@example.com> Lee Yunseok <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Steam(client images) - steam.sh
- Steam(achievement and trading card images) - items.sh
- Humble Store(widget) - humble.sh
- App Store App(iOS/macOS/watchOS) - ios.sh
- Android App(not adaptive icon) - android.sh
- Windows Ico - ico.sh
- macOS Icns - icns.sh
- Website favicon - included in ico.sh
- Safari extension - included in icns.sh
- Install ImageMagick on your device.
- clone this repository:
git clone https://github.com/lee-yunseok/Icon-Generator-for-Game-Developers
- Prepare just one image for use as your all icon. The image file must be 1024x1024 pixels png format.
- Run the shell-script(.sh) you want. If you want all icons, just run all.sh. For example:
all.sh icon.png icons
- If you want to iOS iconset in your Mac, before run the script, open ios.sh or all.sh and remove ‘#’ in the line below.
#iconutil -c icns "$OUT\iOS.iconset"
- Note that the script of Steam achievements and trading cards are not included in all.sh because it requires image set. After preparing a set of images above 256x256 pixels-It does not matter if it has a border- you have to use items.sh for it.
items.sh icons icons
- Use the generated icons. For Steam client images, open OUTPUT\steam folder, compress linux-*.png into a zip file.
- Permission denied
chmod 777 <FILENAME>.sh
- If you have any other problem or request, just submit an issue.
Icon Generator for Game Developers is covered by the terms of the MIT license.